Wanted: Subject L
Subject L has been known to use various names, faces, and central identities, including Ajroth, Tageris Rhi, Athyria, Ypherod, and Moren'jatar.
Due to the nature of her crimes, Subject L is not subject to the Deathgod's Absolution.
Multiple counts of:
- Attempted murder
- Grand theft
- Impersonating a god without a permit
- Professional negligence
As well as general counts of:
- Arms dealing
- Lungs dealing
- Grave desecration
- Practicing witchcraft
- Harbouring known fugitives
- Inciting genocide
- Raising an army of undead veggies
- Dying while impersonating a god
- Misuse of protected species
- Mistreatment of animals
- Dumping on public property
- Shapeshifting without a permit
- Wanton mass destruction
- Joining a terrorist organisation
- Founding a terrorist organisation
- Improper use of a blender
- Eating ice cream on a Sunday on public property
- Keeping an unregistered walrus on private property
- Sulking in a non-sulking zone
Subject L is also wanted for questioning regarding a tremendous yak found in the basement of the Tanathri records office.
Reward offered for the capture of or for information leading to the apprehension of the subject.
Subject L is to be considered armed and dangerous. Extreme force is authorised and recommended.